If Sanjaya made it to the American Idol Top 12 then I can surely have a shot at music stardom. I can’t sing (not even in the shower) but I believe if surrounded by the right producers, I too can be an Idol. Let’s see … who would I want as producers on my album?
1. Rick Rubin (because I can fight for my right to party);
2. Niles Rogers (c’mon! Le Freak AND Modern Love? Classics.);
3. Simahlak (because he’s a genius AND he’s from Montreal);
4. Bob Rock (to throw people off);
5. Puffy (so he can be in my music video);
6. Timbaland (only if he promises not to sing on the record);
7. Me (because this album needs estrogens);
8. Chris Martin (to have only one degree of separation with Gwyneth)
9. Sting (because he wrote the greatest love song of all time, “Roxanne”)
10. Prince (because he’s Prince and because he wrote the second greatest love song of all time “Adore”) http://webjay.org/insta.m3u?url=http://supafamous.com/music/prince_adore.mp3
11. Quincy Jones (well, just because)
Bonus track: Stevie Wonder (the man wrote “As” which makes him a Prophet)
So there. 12 tracks. Coming soon to a store near you.
Take it away Sanjaya …